Holiday House Marijan
You can make a reservation for your stay at the selected house directly through the website, by phone +386 41 343 656 – Sebastian Rudolf or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum length of stay in the holiday house is 3 nights or more.
- Check-in is from 3:00 PM onwards.
- Check-out is by 10:00 AM or depending on the arrival of the next guests.
- Tourist tax (adults) = €1.88 / person / night
- Tourist tax (7 to 18 years old) = €0.94 / person / night
- Tourist tax (under 7 years old) = free
By using the early booking option, you can get a 10% discount. The condition is a reservation of 4 nights or more.
You can pay by credit card or through PayPal. The guest is responsible for payment fees.
When booking the house, you pay a 30% advance payment of the total accommodation amount. The remaining 70% is paid 7 days before arrival.
You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 15 days before arrival. For cancellations between 15 days and 5 days before arrival, the amount of the paid advance payment is retained. For cancellations within 5 days of arrival or if you do not show up on the day of arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
Children up to 3 years old stay for free, and children over 3 years old up to 7 years old receive a 50% discount on the reservation (in the case of a reservation of more than 3 people).